Two oldest European
kennels "Champagne D'Or" and "Piccadilly Poodle" working with the color presented their dogs to the Commission.
Mrs. Uschi Graf, Kennel "Champagne D'Or"(Germany) showed
3 Red Poodles:
- 7 year old standard Golden Akim von
- 11 years old miniature Champagne D'Or
- 7 months old dwarf puppy Champagne
and 1 Apricot standard Joiner's Quality
Mrs. Susanne Baldinger, Kennel "Piccadilly Poodle" (Switzerland) presented 3 generations of her
- 10 year old standard Piccadilly's Florida Gold
- 1.5 year old standard Piccadilly's Sparkling Fire "Dexter", the son of Piccadilly's Florida
Gold sired by Am Ch. Farley's D I Am Marcello
- 1.5 year old standard bitch, grandaughter of Piccadilly's Florida Gold sired by Am Ch.
Farley's D I Am Marcello
|Susanne Baldinger with a young bitch Maira
started with the examination of the dogs. Several veteran dogs were presented to demonstrate a very good Red
color that was preserved even as they aged.
dogs showed as well the achievements in show quality obtained by the breeders in addition to the color.
|Mrs. Brestecher examines the dogs
During the meeting we discussed various aspects of breeders experience, the
history of the kennels, the problems in color breeding and plans for their resolution
in the future.
We reviewed the petition materials, looking in the extended pedigree
over 30 years period, at the breeders articles from different countries and pictures of their Red dogs.